Saturday, January 8, 2011

who's charlie?

Well Charlie is a dog that I  got in 2010. Even though he was my dog, he was going to live at my Nanny and Pa's house since they have a lot of land.  Charlie would have plenty of room to run.  I only had him for 2 weeks and then he ran away. My mom put an advertistement in the local newspaper for a missing dog.  2 weeks went by and we didn't hear anything about Charlie. A very nice lady was driveing down the road and saw a puppy. She picked him and took Charlie to her house. She saw the add in the paper and called the number and emailed some pictures of the dog she found.  When we saw the pictures, we knew she had Charlie!!!  We were so excited.  So we went that afternoon to pick him up.  We were so happy to have Charlie back.

The next week, my Pa had to go to the hospital.  In the commotion to get him to the Emergency Room, he didn't realize that Charlie was outside.  Pa had to stay in the hospital for several days and when we went to get Charlie, he was gone.

We never saw Charlie again.

I miss Charlie very much.  I am a little bit obsessed with finding Charlie and I like to talk about him...a lot.

When I decided to start a blog, I knew I had to dedicate it to my long, lost dog, Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment